Header Ads

MY HUSBAND WANTS IT EVERYDAY.... IS THAT NORMAL?

A photo of a couple spending time together
My husband wants it every day is that normal?One married woman is struggling with her marriage after encountering difficult in sustaining her husband's high appetite in S3x.

The woman claims ,her husband wants it everyday and if  she denies,he will start insulting her threatening to look for someone who can give him everyday.

The woman then took to social media to ask fellow ladies weather it is normal for a man to demand s3x everyday and below is her statement:

READ ALSO:Seven secrets All Men Keep from The women they love and are ready to die with them.

“I have been married for several years now. However, I have some problems for which I need advice. My husband wants and demands for s3x every day.” 

My husband wants it everyday

He has become so overprotective and suspicious of her,and he is always demanding to know every move she is making,he probably think she is cheating since she isn’t giving into his demands.

READ ALSO:My Boss Added Me 10K On my Salary after having s3x in the office with him.Married lady confess.


GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>

Page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.