Header Ads

HAVE YOU BEEN TAKING CHICKEN IN NAIROBI????!! SEE THE PATHETIC CONDITIONS THE CHICKEN ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED AT.

I know many of you who are reading this have taken those chickens you see in Nairobi restaurants, me being one of them but when I saw this my appetite was cut immediately and I swear I will never eat those chicken  again.

If you see where those kuku choma you see turning round in those glasses are slaughtered, you will never water your mouth with saliva again.

This goes for those people who are usually possessed in taking Kuku choma in Nairobi Yack!!!
One photo which was taken in one of the top Nairobi restaurant is making rounds in social media. It shows Chickens being slaughtered in a very dirty and unhygienic place.

Check out this photos next in the next page.

Page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.