Header Ads

MIKE SONKO HAD THIS TO SAY ABOUT HIS MOVE TO CORD


My attention has been drawn to claims that I have finally defected from TNA (Jubilee Alliance) to Orange Democratic Movement (Cord). I wish to take this early opportunity to categorically deny such baseless claims and which can only be part of propaganda machine working for my political detractors.
That news making the rounds and going viral in the internet and published online that I have defected is not only mischievous but malicious and absolute nonsense intended to tarnish my good image. The report is false and malicious propaganda of busy bodies aimed at confusing my supporters and the great people of Nairobi. This is not however the first time such propaganda is being spread against me. At the beginning, there were claims that I was fighting the so-called Mount Kenya Mafia then followed by claims that I was dead and most recently that I am fighting President Uhuru Kenyatta. GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>> page 1 2
Powered by Blogger.