Header Ads

This Woman wants To Be The World’s Fattest Woman.She says she wont stop Eating Untill she Enters Guinnes book of records

One woman who goes by the name Monica Riley,wants to be the fattest woman in the world.

Monica who is  27 years old is morbidly obese and currently weighs over 50 stones.She has been having adream of being the fattest woman in the world as reported by models for websites as Big Beautiful women (BBW).

According to her,she says she is not going to stop eating junk food until she attains her goal.She goes ahead to say,she want to be fat until she wont be able to walk.

Monica is a US based Citizen from Fort Worth Texas,she currently weighs 700lb and she is paid by men to eat.She is currently working on adding more weight of about 300lb so that she can reach around 1000lb so that she can attain her goal of becoming the world's fattest woman.

According to a report by Dailymail, her 25-year-old boyfriend, Sid Riley, spends his entire days feeding her with creamy foods and foods with a lot of calories until her stomach is full.

Our plan is to reach 1000lbs my boyfriend Sid is excited too.He will be waiting to get hold of me on his hand.



‘It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed. If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll – it’s a big turn-on for both of us,’ Monica said.

Sid and Monica have been trying to have a baby but they were unsuccessful after having two miscarriages.

'We do plan to have children – there’s nothing to stop me raising a child from my bedroom. We would get a nanny in to help around the house and take the baby out and about,’ She said.

Monica eats six biscuits,6 sausages which are wrapped in a bread roll,sugary cereals,two weight gain shakes,four sandwiches,4 double cheese burgers,large portion french fries,30 chicken nuggets,macaroni cheese and a gallon of ice cream.

Sometimes i worry about me losing my independence but Sid keeps me going.I know he will never leave me.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.