Header Ads

THIS ARE THE LEAKED PICTURES OF NJUGUNA OF HOUSE WIFES OF KAWANGWARE DOING THIS THAT HAS SHOCKED KENYANS

day I will tell you how she used to provide supper for me back then sababu nilikua msotoooo kuruka, she fed me and never got fed up. One day I will tell you how madly in love I fell with her.

One day I will tell you the first date I took her out ilikua kwa kabutchery ata hakana jina kanaitwa tu butchery, fellows we were at kitengela drama festivals confrence (TDC) and sababu sikua kwa list of perfomers kupewa food huko I had to eat outside and as such she thought I was funny and alishinda


akinifuata so ata hio out hatukua twende, her I am with my only 200 bob ambayo ilikua btw inirudishe
thika so I was to kula only 100 then next day I head to thika na remaining 100b.” Wrote Njuguna in part.


GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.