Header Ads

SHAME AND ANGUISH AS MOI IMPREGNATES 16 YEAR AND REFUSES PARTENITY!!?.....SEE FULL DETAILS

An Ethiopian lady is blaming a Kenyan Official for impregnating her and abandoning her and her infant.

Fatma Alayou claims the Kenya honourable Mr.Moi is the real father of her three-and half year-old child.

The 22-year-old says she met Mr. Richard Lemoshira Moi at a social event in Addis Ababa when he was on obligation as the primary advocate at the Kenya Embassy in Ethiopia. Fatma says she was a 16-year-old virgin when their two-year old secret affair started, bringing about the pregnancy.

She asserts she was excessively naive, making it impossible to comprehend her body when Lemoshira tricked her to his office  building and, "I understood I was bleeding," reviews Fatma. "He said he was desolate," Fatma told The Nairobian amid a meeting.


From there on, the pair frolicked for a long time, moving areas far from the Kenyan Mission along Comoros Street, with Lemoshira leaning toward inn rooms.

"Once in a while he could guide me to go into a room where he could later go along with me. I think he understood that the general population was getting inquisitive. One day I asked him for what reason he didn't need us to walk together, yet he simply got over me," reviews Fatma including that


GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.