Header Ads

KATHY KIUNA CONFESSES HOW SHE USED TO BE A PR()ST!TUT3 WHO LIVED IN CARNIVORE..SEE THE OTHER DIRTY THINGS SHE USED TO DO

Jubilee Christian Church (JCC) pioneer, Reverend Cathy Kiuna on Friday, August 5 uncovered why you require an arrangement to visit her rich Runda home.

Talking on Citizen Television's #OneonOneshow,she said that individuals should first address her before going by her home as it a private home, not a "congregation home"

"My home is not a congregation home. You need to book an arrangement.
It is for my kids and I, and it is clear since I need to have time with my family," she said.

Concerning night visits, the reverend had this to say: "at night, it is a no go zone since I have an office for gatherings."

Touching on the feedback she and her family confront as a result of their rich way of life, Cathy said that GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.