Header Ads

BETTY KYALO NARRATES HOW SHE WAS HIT BY A SPEEDING MATATU IN THE CBD


There is a day KTN’s Betty Kyalo recounted a sad part of her life when she almost lost her life after a matatu knocked her down 9 years ago.

Below is the incident that turned her life around;

“On the 6th of August 2005, ( a day like today) I nearly lost my life after being hit by a matatu in the CBD. I sustained serious
injuries having broken my jaw, collar bone, 4 ribs, punctured my lungs, broke my left leg and worst of all scarred my face and neck.

That matatu was clearly meant to kill me. I stayed in hospital for 2 months and underwent 8 corrective surgeries. I learnt how to walk again like a child and had to deal with the scars which was the hardest thing as a teenage girl.

My dreams were crushed, lost my self esteem, pitied myself and cried every night. However because
GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>> page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.