Header Ads

WOLOLO YAYE !!!!! AS BABU OWINO DOES THIS BEHIND POLICE BARS MAAJABU YA MUSA!!!!


Babu Owino is that person! He was arrested  yesterday allegedly over an incidence where he was caught on video whipping his SONU rival, Mike Jacobs. Also, as a visitor of the state he had the delight of cooling his plane setting heels at Kilimani Police Station.

The main distinction between how you invest your energy as a guest of the state and how he did it , is that he had the joy of drinking Johnnie Walker's inside police station.

Babu owino was Also allowed to make  different telephone calls inside police station behind bars , which made them wonder whether Kilimani Police Station is the best Police Station for one to be held at. I would have wanted to make telephone calls and appreciate some of my whisky while I was held at Parklands Police Station as a visitor of the state, basically in light of the fact that I didn't have an I.D on my individual. Yet, in any case, this was Babu Owino yesterday at the police headquarters:

Powered by Blogger.