Header Ads

PROMINET CITIZEN TV GIRL CONFESSES THAT SHE IS A PROSTITUTE

A few performing artists/on-screen characters have it in their agreements that they'll never show up in their birthday suits or play an intimate moment on screen, however Jacky Vike is not one of those on-screen characters. Indeed she says that she is not perplexed of intimate moments.
Perhaps that is the reason a standout amongst the most noteworthy scenes from Nairobi Half-Life was Awinja playing the randy yet clever whore. A scene she hauled out impeccably, outraging and titillating us in the meantime. So how could she have been able to she pull this off we inquired. Is there weight to act a sexual moment? “To be honest if you love something it’s easier, I did not feel like I was doing anything wrong. I had fun with that character. But come the day of the launch, I watched it when I was hiding.’ she says as it felt strange watching herself in that situation. But she would not mind doing another sex scene as she says she is able to separate the character from herself. “I am an actress; I would do even raunchier scenes. I’m acting, those characters are not me” she says.
Powered by Blogger.