Header Ads

NEW SECRETS ABOUT ERIC OMONDI EMERG!!YOU WILL BE SHOCKED

There are merciful individuals out there! Evelyn Muchocho embraced Eric Omondi and educated him in a standout amongst the most prestigious private colleges in Kenya! Now and again in May 2015, Eric Omondi described how his temporary mother took him up as her own particular child when his mom went on.
"So here is the story… The woman in the photo is called Evelyn Muchocho, she is my temporary mother. In 2002, two weeks after I lost my mom I met her in chapel, she asked for that I see her after the burial service n I did. A month prior to this my mom Margaret Omondi was to take me to KTTC (Kenya Telecommunications and Technical College) what is currently known as the Multimedia University on Mbagathi street, however then my mum fell wiped out and was hospitalized, the center transformed from my school expense to clinic charges Evelyn took me to Daystar University and guaranteed I graduated despite seemingly insurmountable opposition, this (Daystar) is the place I met my companion, Dad, sibling n coach Churchill. Evelyn took me into her home in mid 2004 when I lost my father n I lived under her rooftop n care until 2010 when I at last graduated. At whatever point I do a reversal home I backpedal home to her… on this day that individuals are praising their WCW I commend my mom Evelyn… I adore you mum… God keep you in flawless peace and lift you perpetually more. (That kid on my lap is my cousin)." The humorist was at the end of the day flaunting his mom as they postured for the camera together with his sibling Fred Omondi
Powered by Blogger.