Header Ads

UHURU KENYATTA IS A FAILURE AS MUSEVENI HUMILIATES HIM

Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni, has once again put President Uhuru Kenyatta to shame over the disputed Migingo Island after he ordered Ugandan soldiers to beat up an Assistant Chief and an Administration Policeman stationed in Migingo Island over the weekend. Assistant Chief, Esther Masasi, was allegedly accosted by 10 fishermen from Uganda who ordered her to accompany them to a police station manned by Ugandan officers but when an AP tried to intervene, the Ugandan officers turned on him and beat him badly together with the poor Assistant Chief. The Assistant Chief claimed that the Ugandan officers questioned her legally as an administrator on the Island, which they said was in Uganda and no Kenyan administrator should be there. “They came and found me near the beach where fishermen were offloading their catch and they informed me that I was required at the police station, which is manned by Ugandan officers, saying their police chief, Sergeant Denis Nenis, had summoned me in his office. I told them that that was not the best way to summon me and they pulled me off my seat and started raining blows and kicks on me,” she narrated. President Uhuru Kenyatta is yet to say anything about the ongoing harassment of Kenyans on the disputed Island.
Powered by Blogger.